Having run a very successful online e-cigarette company for some years aimed mainly at people who just wanted to stop smoking, Prohibition started to feel the need for something more, something to put the fun into vaping over and above a simple choice of battery size or liquid flavour. They started to think about what they enjoyed the most with vaping, what they felt was missing with existing outlets and how to best help others on their vaping journey. After bouncing a few ideas around they kept coming back to the same thought – it’s time to create a new vaping lounge where people could come and enjoy themselves first and foremost, talk to others, relax over a coffee, learn more about vaping, and try & buy everything from starter kits to advanced mods, and a selection of the best imported juices available. Here is where Prohibition Vapes was born.
ABOUT PROHIBITION VAPES
Where Prohibition Was Born?
Over the last couple of years there has been a lot of discussion about whether vaping should be treated the same as smoking, or even banned. In some cities in the US vaping has been banned in ALL public places, so the only place you can indulge yourself with your personal vapouriser is in a dedicated store. During an idle conversation they had, they discussed were about what would happen if vaping were banned in the UK, and someone said “it would be like prohibition was, with the vaping equivalent of speakeasies”. So that’s when they decided to set up their own vaping lounge, the name and theme was easy. This is why the team at Prohibition are very pleased to bring you Prohibition Vapes. An excellent mix of relaxed surroundings, coffees, vaping and e cigarettes in the UK.
Prohibition vapes on what THEY wanted to see and experience, then added the results of a large dose of market research covering over 1400 vapers online.
So right from the start they will offer:
- A massive range of kits, ranging all the way from starter kits right up to mechanical and box mods of many types and brands, and loads of accessories.
- Great range of high quality liquids, that people can try out.
- A relaxed environment to hang out in with comfortable seating, our own signature brand coffee (and other drinks of course), music etc.
- Friendly, helpful and highly knowledgeable staff.
- A non-cliquey place, where beginners and people who use basic kit don’t feel excluded or any “less” than people who use all the latest and greatest mods.
- NO HARD SELL – if you want to come in just to hang out then you’re always welcome.In the future they hope to be offering informal workshops on things like wicking and coil building, safety talks, and sessions on getting the best from your equipment.
- Naturally they welcome any suggestions for additional things they can offer.